Monday, July 18, 2011

Life Goes On

I've written a lot about change.  But the real theme on those "change" posts is trust.  Trust in God.  Fully giving Him my heart, and devoting every facet of my life to Him, even though I'm afraid of change.

Last week, and today, in fact, I find that my world has changed.  No new jobs.  No additions to the family.  But my world is different, nonetheless.  And I feel like all those compositions on change--the thoughts, the prayers, the intentions--are proof that God was priming my heart for this.  And even though I don't like the circumstances in which I now find myself, I am so very grateful that my God loves me enough to have given me the spiritual airbag.

Life will go on.  MY life will go on.  And I choose to trust God to carry me through this.  I trust that He'll give me the right words to say at the right times.  And I trust Him to work powerfully through me to soften my man's heart.  Because my God is mighty to save.

No comments:

Post a Comment