Monday, March 14, 2011

Still Drifting

I'm still drifting.  Or at least I feel like I am.  I'd like to think that I'm anchored while the world around me is being tossed about.  That's probably a bit arrogant, though.

I don't know where to turn for solid advice.  God is there to listen to my pleas, but I'm not hearing much advice from Him.  One friend (who is a terrific, wonderful gal) has listened, and tried to help me understand my husband's doubts.  And while I do want to understand, I still feel like I'm treading water.  Or spinning my wheels.  Another friend encourages me to seek marital counseling.  I'm not opposed to that, but it isn't cheap, we're on a very tight budget, and I'm sure my husband wouldn't be thrilled about it.  Plus, at the moment, I don't feel like my marriage is in peril.  I feel like my husband is being swallowed by these doubts!  Who can help me with this?  I need some serious advice.  And it would be great if the advice was helpful and productive, too.

1 comment:

  1. Our church just did a 5 week series on marriage called Sugar + Spice you can view on line at WWW.visitlifepoint.org Awesome Series! Know God is listening.

    ReplyDelete